This is a free one-day Workshop about Primary Packaging and Drug Delivery Trends for Injectables with focus on Modern technology for aseptic manufacturing that will be held on Thursday, June 21st, in Dublin.
Leading suppliers and partners of the pharmaceutical industry will speak about new trends and developments in the field of injectables and drug delivery systems.
During this workshop, you will have the possibility to meet the representatives of Stevanato Group, Nelson Lab, Keyplants, West, IMA Life, Merck & Ypsomed in the exhibition area.
The workshop will be charmed by Fabiano Nicoletti, Honorary President of the International Commission on Glass (ICG).
The workshop will be focused on:
- Recent developments on the regulatory trends on sterile formulations
- Current challenges in pharma industry
- Extractable & Leachable
- How to ensure the drug quality and stability
- A CMO aseptic filling case
- Ready-to-use elastomers configuration
- F&F streamlined technology
- Single use systems for Biotech application
- Self-injection device market trends
- Visual inspection and assembling solutions